Population growth, industrial development and aging infrastructures have put pressure on conventional water, wastewater, and stormwater technologies and created new challenges in both quantity and quality management of earth’s water resources. Added to this pressure are the new realities of adapting to climate change-from vulnerabilities to rising water levels, inland flooding, to severe drought conditions that threaten potable water supplies.
Caspian Geomatics company provides comprehensive water-related services – from water resources management, to wastewater & stormwater management. Caspian Geomatics engineers specializing in water and wastewater engineering, offers a team of Professional Engineers, Scientists, Technicians who provide a wide range of services.
Caspian Geomatics provides water& wastewater engineering services in the following directions:
- Water supply & sewerage systems
- Water reservoirs & pumping station
- Rain water drainage network & collectors
- Hydraulic Analysis & Modelling
- Water Main Rehabilitation
- The calculation of the depth of rivers wash
- Supervision on implementation of land acquisition
- To compile land acquisition plans
- To determine locations of pumping station and other facilities (Waste Water Treatment Devices) and compiling their plans in CAD, also to agree plans and maps of pumping stations and other facilities ( Water Supply and Sewerage System, Waste Water Treatment Devices)
- Preparation of Technical Tasks in order to carry out topographic planning in the project area
- Supervision on implementation of topographic planning, also Inspection of results and generally reports
- To conduct negotiations with Government authorities regarding with controversial facilities in terms of property
- Creation architectural plans, landscaping plans, general and master plans, elements of the fence plans etc.