Our company has extensive experience in topographic prospecting works and topographic survey, including topographic map creation for topographic service (engineering-topographic works).
One of the widely used fields of topography service is agriculture. A preliminary survey of the relief of the area is essential for economic activities and infrastructure. This is possible as a result of conducting topographical surveys. Design works also require topographical surveys. Our company has signed numerous contracts for the purpose of carrying out engineering topography surveys on topographic service for the cultivation of agricultural plants. There are a number of methodological approaches applied in the field of agriculture. This includes topographical surveys carried out by tacheometric and GPS measurement methods, drone, integrated application methods, aerospace data application methods.
Firstly, the investigation area for topographic surveys by topographic service is methodically analyzed based on cartographic materials. The next level (secondly), surface structure of the area is analyzed and aerospace data with different resolutions are used. After that, the area is assessed in terms of applied methodology. At the next level (thirdly), a geodetic service reference point (benchmark) is installed. The geodetic reference point is measured, calculated and regulated in static mode. In another level (fourthly), the reference base points for this measurement are selected (RTCM-REF GNSS), connected and the observation criterion is selected. The equipment is centered on the point and the height is measured. Benchmarks are calculated based on GNSS stations as a method.
Operational methods include terrestrial laser scanning surveying method or aerial surveying (LIDAR), on the basis of which a topographic map is prepared. As an approach, initially (firstly), a flight is planned in the application of photogrammetric methods by topographic prospecting works. After that, the exact execution of the flight is planned. Then (thirdly), geodetic reference points are installed in the area to ensure the geodetic accuracy of the product. In the next level (fourthly), their coordinates and elevations are measured. As a result, high-resolution images are obtained by equipping the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with a high-quality camera for the purpose of topographical prospecting works (surveys). In conclusion, the aerial photo is processed, the model is created and regulated.
Topography service is widely used in the following fields:
- landscape design and military, planning, agriculture and forestry, irrigation, hydrotechnical facilities (installations), hydrographic objects, underground communication lines detection
- topographic surveys, determination of geometric indicators for the object, land subdivision, modeling, volume calculation
- design (water supply, sewerage, pumping station, power lines, etc.), transport, subsidence and slope determination
- geological and hydrogeological, geophysical surveys, topographic mapping and updating, natural resources study, mining, oil and gas industry
SOME OF THE SIMILAR PROJECTS WE HAVE DONE
- Conducting engineering-geological and hydrogeological investigations and topographical surveys, performing soil laboratory investigations, technical inventory of canals within the framework of the Preparing Irrigation and Drainage System Development in Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic. Asian Development Bank, Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic Melioration and Water Farm OJSC, SOFRECO (January 2022/June 2022)
- Carrying out bathymetric surveys on Kura River (June 2022 / July 2022)
- Topographic survey of the railways (Baku city) (2021 June / 2021 August)
- Making digital map of Shusha city. State Tourisim Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan (November 2020/2021- January)
- Creating Geographical Information System of Karabakh and Eastern Zangezur economic regions. State Tourisim Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan (November 2020/2021- January)
- Creating Geographical Information System and making digital maps of the area of “Yukhari Bash” National Historical-Architectural Preserve included in UNESCO World Heritage List which is the historical centre of Sheki. State Tourisim Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan (November-December, 2020)
- Survey of the seabed in the project area (Lankaran) and investigation of active erosion processes in coastal zones (2020/August-September)
- Implementation of Bathymetric survey in the delta and on the basin of the Caspian sea (2020/May-June)
- Implementation os SONAR (Side Scan Sonar) and Bathymetric survey on the Caspian sea basin (2020/April)
- Making digital maps of some districts of Azerbaijan based on GIS on contract areas (2019/August)
- Engineering-topographic survey on an area of 8000 hectares of the Jeyranchol massif (2018-2019)
- Performing Bathymetric investigation in southern coasts of the Caspian sea (2018/August)
- Performing Bathymetric survey in local areas on basin of the Caspian sea (2018/February-March)
- Performing Bathymetric survey in offshore territory of the Caspian sea (2018/February-March)
- Engineering-Geodesy (Executive Survey) work implementation project in non-residential building (2018/June)
- Implementation of Topographic works on 3200 hectare area of Yevlakh and Goranboy districts (2018/August)
- “Orthophoto mapping and creating topographic map of 7000 ha area of Saatli region” project (2018 January/February)
- Boyukshor lake remediation project Phase 2 – Engineering and Supervision (IQLIM LTD) (2018)