Drone (UAV) services
Our company has a rich experience in the development of products such as orthophoto map (orthophoto plan) and topographic mapping, digital elevation model (DEM) and digital terrain model (DTM), digital surface model (DSM) for drone (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) services (aerial survey).
Drone (UAV) services are a modern demand for topographic mapping as an aerial surveying method. Initially, a flight for topographic surveys (prospecting) is planned. After that, the exact execution of the flight is performed. Then (thirdly), photogrammetric reference points are installed for geodetic provision. The next level (fourthly), coordinates and elevations are measured. As a result, a camera is equipped for aerial surveying with drones. In conclusion, aerial photos are processed, model is created and regulated. As a result, high resolution images are obtained.
The main goal here is to determine the shapes and sizes of objects and their positions based on images for plan and map preparation. Photogrammetry are for transforming surface, aerial and satellite images into projections and obtaining geometric and semantic information such as shape and dimensions, distance and position of the object in the images.
Photogrammetry provides wide opportunities for map and plan, orthophoto map and digital elevation model (DEM), real estate cadastre, architecture, topographic surveys. Its capabilities in areas of application and such as 3D modeling are constantly developing.
It can be briefly noted about the methodology that initially, the project area is investigated on aerospace images. Secondly, topographical surveys are being carried out in the area. Then (thirdly), satellite or drone images of the area are obtained. Finally (fourthly), drone surveys are being carried out in the area. As a result, a high-resolution orthophoto map is prepared.
The goal is to transform the images of the surface obtained by surface, aerial survey, and satellite images according to the surface structure. Orthophoto map and topographic mapping, buildings and facilities, archaeological excavations, cadastre, spatial modeling, military works, object and event study, design, monitoring, mining, emergency situations, environmental activities can be mentioned as fields.
- High-resolution orthophoto mapping based on aerospace data;
- Creation a digital elevation model with high accuracy for orthocorrection;
- Drone-based topographic mapping, volume calculations;
- Geodetic provision of drone-based surveys and surveys conducted by other methods;
- Transformation of the surveys into relevant elevation systems;
- Digital elevation model (DEM) and digital terrain model (DTM);
- Georeferencing of deformed and undeformed images, etc.
SOME OF THE SIMILAR PROJECTS WE HAVE DONE
- Carrying out bathymetric surveys on Kura River (June 2022 / July 2022)
- Topographic survey of the railways (Baku city) (2021 June / 2021 August)
- Making digital map of Shusha city. State Tourisim Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan (November 2020/2021- January)
- Creating Geographical Information System of Karabakh and Eastern Zangezur economic regions. State Tourisim Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan (November 2020/2021- January)
- Creating Geographical Information System and making digital maps of the area of “Yukhari Bash” National Historical-Architectural Preserve included in UNESCO World Heritage List which is the historical centre of Sheki. State Tourisim Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan (November-December, 2020)
- Survey of the seabed in the project area (Lankaran) and investigation of active erosion processes in coastal zones (2020/August-September)
- Implementation of Bathymetric survey in the delta and on the basin of the Caspian sea (2020/May-June)
- Implementation os SONAR (Side Scan Sonar) and Bathymetric survey on the Caspian sea basin (2020/April)
- Making digital maps of some districts of Azerbaijan based on GIS on contract areas (2019/August)
- Engineering-topographic survey on an area of 8000 hectares of the Jeyranchol massif (2018-2019)
- Performing Bathymetric investigation in southern coasts of the Caspian sea (2018/August)
- Performing Bathymetric survey in local areas on basin of the Caspian sea (2018/February-March)
- Performing Bathymetric survey in offshore territory of the Caspian sea (2018/February-March)
- Engineering-Geodesy (Executive Survey) work implementation project in non-residential building (2018/June)
- Implementation of Topographic works on 3200 hectare area of Yevlakh and Goranboy districts (2018/August)
- “Orthophoto mapping and creating topographic map of 7000 ha area of Saatli region” project (2018 January/February)
- Boyukshor lake remediation project Phase 2 – Engineering and Supervision (IQLIM LTD) (2018)